TOPIC: Aerosol-UA satellite project

Aerosol-UA satellite project 9 years 9 months ago #235

• yatskiv
Шн.Г.Міліневському та І.Синявському
До відома та відповіді.
З повагою Я.Яцків

Пересланное сообщение
От: "Carmen Córdoba Jabonero"
Кому: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Копия: "Manuel Gil Ojeda"
Отправленные: Вторник, 10 Июнь 2014 г 20:50:33
Тема: Aerosol-UA satellite project

Dear prof. Yatskiv,

My name is Carmen Cordoba, working as tenured researcher in the Spanish Institute for Aerospace Technology, in the Earth’s Observation, Remote Sensing and Atmosphere Division, whose head is Maria Jesus Gutierrez de la Camara. Indeed, she provided to us the opportunity to look at your proposal on the development of a new satellite project for investigation of the atmospheric aerosol (Aerosol-UA) presented a few time ago when she was in Ukraine during the twinning meeting.

Our main research activities are involved in the area of atmosphere (monitoring and composition), and in particular in aerosol research by using both in-situ and remote sensing techniques from ground-based stations in order to retrieve gases composition and optical-microphysical aerosol properties, including evaluation of satellite observations. Hence, your Aerosol-UA project seems to be directly related with our current research activities. In this point, we would like to ask for some information related to:

a) The state of development of this instrument, i.e., it is just to be developed, there is a final instrumental design, or you are working already in its construction.

b) Is your aim the instrument to be presented to the H2020? Maybe, in relation with any European agreement foreseen to be performed?

In principle, we could be interested, as long as we can get any funding, not directly in the development of such an instrument, but for instance in the retrieval of atmospheric products from measurements, as well as in its applications and results.

Please, let me know anything you consider of interest, and don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Carmen.

******************************************************* Dra. Carmen Cordoba-Jabonero

Instituto Nacional de Tecnica Aeroespacial (INTA)
Earth's Observation, Remote Sensing and Atmosphere Division
Atmospheric Research and Instrumentation Branch

Ctra. Ajalvir, km. 4, Torrejon de Ardoz
28850-Madrid (Spain)
Phone: (+34) 91 520 1294
Fax: (+34) 91 520 1317 / 1633
e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.inta.es/atmosfera
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds